Sunday, April 27, 2014

Not So Nautical

The trend right now for spring and summer is everything nautical. From navy colors to stripes, I'm seeing tons of nautical-inspired fashions everywhere. Last week, I bought two skirts from The Limited which currently has a huge selection of blouses, skirts and dresses that flow well with the nautical trend. My outfit below started out nautical with my skirt but then I paired it with my cognac colored Via Spiga sandals and cognac belt and then it veered off into a completely different direction. Add in my mustard Brahmin bag and I'm everything but a nautical inspiration.  Oops!  Guess I'll just have to give the nautical look another try, another day.  But for now...I got a TON of compliments on my outfit and especially on my gladiator sandals...so I guess it was a hit after all!

Beauty4Ashes Leah Frazier Dallas Nautical Fashion The Limited Gladiator Sandals Via Spiga
My nautical meets gladiator look: Flower Necklace by Stella & Dot, striped tank from Nordstrom Rack, striped skirt from The Limited, belt from Nordstrom, gladiator sandals by Via Spiga, mustard shoulder bag by Brahmin

Beauty4Ashes Leah Frazier Dallas Nautical Fashion The Limited Gladiator Sandals Via Spiga


No comments:

Post a Comment