Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Fab Fashion Find: Rebecca Minkoff's Amorous Saffiano Satchel Bag

Last weekend, I ventured off to L.A. for the Lucky Fabb (Lucky Magazine Fashion and Beauty Bloggers) Conference at the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills. I was taking a break from all of the breakout sessions when I spotted this Rebecca Minkoff Amorous Saffiano Satchel bag staring at me from one of the tables in the vendor rooms.
Rebecca Minkoff Red Amorous Saffiano Satchel Handbag Lucky Fabb West 2014
Rebecca Minkoff Amorous Saffiano Satchel in red - $325.00 (come to mama!)
Now you guys know how I am about my handbags.  I'm completely obsessed.  So of course, once I put my hands on this puppy, I didn't want to let go. I love how minimal the look is, but the handbag even in its most simple nature can upgrade any outfit because that's just how luxurious it looks.

Wendy's New Salad Collection Lucky Fabb West 2014 Rebecca Minkoff Red Amorous Saffiano Satchel Handbag Leah Frazier
The nerve of the Wendy's employee at the conference to try to get this fabulous handbag away from me.  Clearly she doesn't know about my handbag obsession.
Wendy's New Salad Collection Lucky Fabb West 2014 Rebecca Minkoff Red Amorous Saffiano Satchel Handbag
I'm obsessed with this handbag!  The pop of color is phenomenal!
For those not willing to pay $325.00 for this handbag, I've done some research for you. I found a look-alike with one of my fave brands, London Fog for a whopping $89.00. (You can thank me later.)

London Fog Avery Dome Rebecca Minkoff Handbag Look Alike
London-Fog Avery Dome / Rebecca Minkoff Handbag Look-Alike for $89.00 (Wow-zers!)




No comments:

Post a Comment