Monday, March 17, 2014

Who Wore It Better: Blair Eadie or Courtney Kerr?

It's the battle of two of my favorite fashion bloggers: Blair Eadie of Atlantic-Pacific and Dallas' own Courtney Kerr of What Courtney Wore.  I've noticed a TON of bloggers wearing the deep v-necked sweater with striped detailing on the edge of the sleeves and was quite intrigued when I caught both Blair and Courtney sporting the same look. 

Courtney's sweater is actually an oldie but goodie from Forever 21 but tells readers that it can be purchased from either Rag & Bone for $395 or Nasty Gal for $58. I can't say that I'm quite surprised, but Blair is wearing the Rag & Bone rendition of the ever so popular sweater.

So the question bids: Who wore it better? I have my thoughts but am curious to hear yours...

Blair Eadie of Atlantic-Pacific on the left and Courtney Kerr of What Courtney Wore on the right

No comments:

Post a Comment