Friday, May 2, 2014

Color Collision: Latino Fashion Week at Sisu Uptown Resort

I was honored to be attending and covering Latino Fashion Week on May 1, 2014 at Sisu Uptown Resort in Dallas. So what do you wear to an event that is outdoors, coined "fashion week" and surrounded by a swank and posh pool?  Well here's what I came up with.  I wanted to be colorful, vibrant and cool. I engaged in a little peek a boo action with my bra peeking through my sheer blouse--but all is fair in love and fashion right? Fashion is fun, fearless and all about taking risks. I topped my look off with this colorful and flirty bauble necklace by Prima Donna and I was just one big explosion of color--but they all ended up complimenting each other nicely.  I recommend trying these types of blends out if you tend to be timid with colors...you might just surprise yourself.

Beauty4Ashes Leah Frazier Latino Fashion Week Sisu Uptown Resort Dallas
Studded Blouse: Daniel Rainn - Nordstrom Rack, Belt - The Limited (old), Floral Cream Skirt - The Limited, Peep Toe Pumps - Fergie Footwear from DSW, Bauble Necklace by Prima Donna, Earrings by Shop Jami / Photo Credit: Thomas Garza Photography

Beauty4Ashes Leah Frazier Dallas fashion blogger Prima Donna Jewelry
A closer look at my Prima Donna bauble necklace! / Photo Credit: Thomas Garza Photography

Cesar Rolon Latino Fashion Week Leah Frazier Beauty4Ashes Dallas Fashion Blogger
Left: Cesar Rolon, Co-Founder of Latino Fashion Week and me / Photo Credit: Thomas Garza Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment