Wednesday, December 4, 2013

J. Brand Jeans, Tootsies Blogger's Brunch and New Friends

Tootsies Blogger's Brunch 12.4.2013 - featuring a special presentation by J. Brand Jeans (Model wearing: Blouse by Alexis and J. Brand Jeans)  PHOTO CREDIT: LEAH FRAZIER
Tootsies invited roughly 20 Dallas fashion bloggers on December 4, 2013 inside its store for a special bloggers brunch and I was so excited to be one of them.  We received first hand tips from J. Brand's guru, Oscar--who has fitted J. Brand jeans for Madonna, Serena Williams, Kelly Ripa and Beyonce.

My name tag from the event...they spelled my name wrong but who cares...it's still a pretty big deal!
After the event I am officially in LOVE with J. Brand's jeans and I can not wait to get my first pair.  There is a pair called "Photo Ready"...it has 4 times the amount of stretch (Thank god!) and makes you look 1 to 2 sizes skinnier.  I can't wait to get these jeans and to take pics for this blog!  Especially since I have been going SUPER HARD on the holiday eating. (oops!)


Tootsies treated us like royalty...an awesome swag bag with a $50 gift card to Tootsies, Nicole Miller iPhone 5 case cover, sunglasses, etc. Also, I really enjoyed meeting all of the other Dallas fashion bloggers. They were all friendly and so super excited to network and to connect with other bloggers.  There was no competitive air and I was so encouraged that these women looked at me as a friend rather than rolling their eyes in envy or jealousy as women can get when we are all after the same thing.  There was nothing but DALLAS BLOGGER LOVE in the air!

Me and Dallas writer, Teia Collier (My Outfit details: Necklace, Express; Polka-Dotted Blouse, H&M; Jeggings, Express; Boots, Nine West)

Me and Dallas fashion blogger, Meredith Govea of Create That Outfit (she was super sweet and will always get my support here in town!)
Welp...just another day and another fashion event in Dallas..until next time!  Ciao fashionistas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment