Monday, December 9, 2013

Does This Skirt Make My Butt Look Big?

So I went into H&M several weeks ago to get this sweater that I had my eye on.  I've been into this big print movement and just wanted to try it out.  It's a huge oversized sweater that I can wear with a skirt or with leggings/jeggings.

All H&M Everything...Large Over-sized sweater, Leather skirt with Studs and textured tights

So of course I go into H&M and the sweater is only $14.95...so excited! If I'm going to wear a large oversized top then I always make sure to slim my bottom so that I don't look large.  It's a way of balancing the whole look out. So this leather studded skirt from H&M was perfect in mixing in a more fitted bottom and balancing out the huge sweater on top. If I ever want to slim it out, I can add a belt around the middle. The whole look was under $50, so score!



No comments:

Post a Comment