Friday, December 13, 2013

Fabulous Find: All the Wire Jewelry

This week I stumbled upon my newest jewelry obsession: All the Wire. After going to Courtney Kerr's premiere of her new show and meeting her bestie Tori Gonzales (see blog post here for more details), I found out through all of the various social media channels that Tori has her own jewelry company with her sister Desiree. Naturally, me being the nosy fashion journalist that I am...I just had to get the skinny on her jewelry collection. I immediately click on "shop" and the shop-a-holic in me just goes nuts...despite the fact that I should be Christmas shopping for others...OOPS!  Don't you just hate when that happens?

All The Wire Texas Charm Necklace ($25.00)
I see this Texas charm necklace and I immediately purchase it. I'm a Texas girl at heart, born and raised in Dallas and anything that I can wear to let everybody know that Texas is the best...I gotta have it. The jewelry is excellent for layering which is one of my favorite things to do. I can't wait to show you guys how I rock it when it arrives!  WOOP! WOOP!

All The Wire Chevron Midi-Ring ($10.00)
She also has adorable midi rings which have become my favorite jewelry obsession for the past year. Above all, the prices are super affordable. I just purchased both the charm necklace and the midi-ring and both cost me under $50!  SCORE!!!!  HAPPY SHOPPING DIVAS AND ENJOY! LET'S SUPPORT THIS DALLAS DIVA AND HER COMPANY!

No comments:

Post a Comment