Sunday, November 4, 2012

Beauty illuminates from within

You should clothe yourselves instead with the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God. ~1 Peter 3~  (Make-up: Tom Ford, Neiman Marcus counter, North Park, applied by Justina Joseph)
I never quite understood what people meant by loving yourself first and then everything else will fall into place.  It took me 30 years to come to the realization that my spirit, my heart and everything that is unique to me is beautiful.  Not the love of a man, the love of others, but self-love.  I'm now at a point where I am so completely happy with myself and with the presence of God....being able to serve Him daily, being able to share His love with others...my passion for all of these things radiates from within; these things in and of themselves make me beautiful.  So step back Elle, Glamour, Vogue and other misconceptions of what beauty is...my beauty if unfading and neverending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment