Sunday, September 28, 2014

It's My Wardrobe, I Can Wear What I Want To

Leah Frazier Beauty4Ashes Dallas Fashion Blogger Flourish Lite ConferenceAs a stylist, I know that there are colors for every season as well as different materials, textures and wardrobe options that are more seasonally appropriate than others. Even though I know that these things still exist, I frankly could care less. Why, you ask?  Because I live in Texas!  The seasons themselves are confused, therefore my wardrobe options and day-to-day attire is even more confusing.

Apparently, the first day of Fall was on September 22nd, but the Texas weather Gods missed that memo. So in an effort to just embrace the season that I'm in and to rebel against Fall, I'm going to continue to wear my bright Spring and Summer colors. This is what I wore to my church women's conference, Flourish Lite...it looks like Miami in Dallas! I love it! What do you think? The motto: don't be afraid to mix and match colors, even if you feel like they will not go together. You never know what you'll come up with!

Leah Frazier Beauty4Ashes Dallas Fashion Blogger Flourish Lite Conference

Leah Frazier Beauty4Ashes Dallas Fashion Blogger Flourish Lite Conference

Outfit Details: Off the Shoulder Blouse by Gianni Bini (Dillards), Pants from Nordstrom Rack and Peep Toe Pumps by Fergilicious (DSW)

All Photos to be credited to: Meagan Frazier



No comments:

Post a Comment