Sunday, September 7, 2014

New York Fashion Week: What I Wore, Day 1

This was my first year to go to New York Fashion Week as a fashion editor and since it is always a mystery to those who see everything on television and want to really know the insider deets on what goes on, I'm here to give it to you straight.  Over the next couple of days, I'm going to give you all of the details from what I wore to designer shows to the notorious NYC street style.  So stay plugged in and get a first hand view on how it all went down for me at New York Fashion Week.

Leah Frazier Beauty4Ashes Dallas Fashion Blogger Karen Walker shades
Cab Ride to the Lincoln Center..Karen Walker shades are poppin!
Press Credentials to Fashion Week
Day 1 for me entailed 2 runway shows, 1 designer brand launch and 1 fashion presentation.  All in all, this included 2 outfits for me: one for the day events and another for the night events.  Here's how I decided to get into a New York state of mind.

Day 1 "day" outfit: NeoBantu Skirt, Freedom of Animals Veronika Tote, Karen Walker shades and Dolce Vita animal print booties

Leah Frazier Beauty4Ashes Dallas Fashion Blogger New York Fashion Week

Leah Frazier Beauty4Ashes Dallas Fashion Blogger New York Fashion Week
Day 1, "night" outfit: Diane von Furstenberg dress purchased at Clothes Circuit / worn to the launch of the luxury travel line, Andiamo

Leah Frazier Beauty4Ashes Dallas Fashion Blogger New York Fashion Week Haze Collection
Partying on the rooftop of the Hudson Hotel for the Haze Collection sunglasses SS15 presentation / Shoes by: Jessica Simpson

Leah Frazier Beauty4Ashes Dallas Fashion Blogger New York Fashion Week Haze Collection Hudson Hotel
Rooftop night view of NYC in the background on top of the roof at the Hudson Hotel...purely amazing! I feel so blessed to have seen the things that I have seen and to have traveled to where I have traveled over the course of my life!  To God be ALL of the glory!


No comments:

Post a Comment