Monday, September 22, 2014

Flourish Lite: Bloom Into the Woman You Want to Be

Many of you always write to me and tell me how inspired you are by my journey. I openly wrote a snippet of where God has brought me in my July 2014 post: Dream Big--What God Has for You is Just That--For You. While I would love to think that the accomplishment of my dreams was through my hard work, sleepless nights and determined perseverance, I know for a fact that this was not all my doing. I have openly communicated the desires of my heart to God, whether it was for my career, relationships or family by writing them down or saying them in prayer. While many have likened this to the "Oprah effect" and her popular "dream board" theory, this is a principle solely rooted in scripture.

"Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart." ~Psalms 37:4

Flourish Women's Conference Covenant Church 2014
When I discussed the quadrupling of my business in the above referenced blog post and also the expansion of my influence, it was ignited through a women's conference put on by my church annually entitled Flourish. At Flourish, I get to dive deep into the desires of my heart, speak those things into being, interact with women who are actively going after their passions and gain the knowledge and tools in how to go about achieving my purpose--but according to God's plan.


Without fail, EVERY YEAR that I attend this conference and apply the principles that are being taught, everything around me begins to change and grow. Financially, I have seen increase.  Business-wise, I have seen increase. My road to entrepreneurship gets brighter and brighter. Relationships improve. I am not one to promote something that I don't believe in, but this is a conference that women (believer or non-believer) need to be at.

Flourish Lite Women's Conference Covenant Church 2014
Photo From: Flourish Lite Website
We all have that itch...that something that gets out of bed everyday and that keeps us going.  What is your dream?  What is your passion? Do you have the tools you need to get there? Have you openly expressed the desires of your heart? Have you connected with women who have been there and done that? What are YOU doing to get yourself to where you need to be so that you are in line with your purpose?

If you are struggling with these questions and need the extra added push to get the answers, then I am personally inviting you to Flourish Lite at Covenant Church on Saturday, September 27, 2014. While this is not the large annual conference that is held every year, this is a small and FREE snippet of what many of us experience on a year to year basis. Saturday's conference will discuss health and fitness among many other issues that women often need guidance with.

In addition to September 27th, mark your calendars for May 6-8, 2015 for the annual conference. It is truly life altering and you will thank God (and me) later. 

Flourish Women's Conference Covenant Church 2014

More information on Flourish can be found by visiting the website here.

***AFTER WRITING/PUBLISHING THIS BLOG POST, I WAS INFORMED THAT THE SEPTEMBER 27TH EVENT IS BOOKED TO CAPACITY. PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE MAY 2015 EVENT EARLY AS THE SAME WILL HAPPEN FOR THIS EVENT***

No comments:

Post a Comment