Sunday, June 29, 2014

Experiencing Ellie Kai: A Must for Every Woman's Wardrobe

Just as Diane von Furstenberg was revolutionary for women's fashion in her creation of the iconic wrap dress, I predict and will stand firm by it that Ellie Kai is not too far behind in being one of the top brands to truly fit a woman's body like a glove. When I first experienced Ellie Kai, I was invited to an exclusive trunk show at the Rosewood Crescent Hotel. I had a million things to do that day (as always), so really only had planned to walk in, browse and pick up a lookbook to go through later. Need I say...this did not happen.

Leah Frazier Ellie Kai Dallas Fashion Blogger Thomas Garza Photography Beauty4Ashes
Necklace and serpent bracelet: Stella and Dot, Shoes: Nine West (old), Clutch: Susu Handbags, Shades: Banana Republic (old), Rose Gold Watch: Caravelle New York
I chose two colorful prints from the Ellie Kai collection to try on. One was a bold turquoise dress covered in chevron prints and the other was a blend of navy, cream and pinks in chevron prints. The material was as smooth as butter and included nylon to create the perfect stretch over my body. I'm a rather curvy girl with a little junk in my trunk. When I say that every single dress that I tried on, fit me perfectly with no alterations needed, I was completely in awe.

Leah Frazier Ellie Kai Dallas Fashion Blogger Thomas Garza Photography Beauty4Ashes

I began to wonder. Why have I never heard of Ellie Kai?  Then I started thinking of my clients...every one of these women needs these dresses in their wardrobe!  The collection has everything from business casual looks to vacation maxis and even blouses and skirts! 

Leah Frazier Ellie Kai Dallas Fashion Blogger Thomas Garza Photography Beauty4Ashes


What I love most about Ellie Kai and what I really try to embed in each and every one of my clients is the concept of individuality and exclusivity. With an Ellie Kai dress, you get to choose the fabric, choose the color, prints and the style. It would be extremely rare that I would walk up and down the streets of Dallas and see another woman in my exact same dress--something that I adore. On top of the fact that the dresses are custom-made to order, it completely ensures that my dress will fit my body perfectly.

Leah Frazier Ellie Kai Dallas Fashion Blogger Thomas Garza Photography Beauty4Ashes

As I predicted earlier, once more women catch on to Ellie Kai, it will be a complete domino effect. Pieces are online and available via trunk shows. For more information on this cutting edge brand, please visit www.elliekai.com.

Leah Frazier Ellie Kai Dallas Fashion Blogger Thomas Garza Photography Beauty4Ashes

All Photos Taken By: Thomas Garza for Thomas Garza Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment