Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Come Fly With Me: FlyWheel Plano Introduces Community Appreciation Weekend and New Pricing

As many of you know, I love to eat but I completely despise working out. I only work out because I have pool parties to bask at and fellas to see. Recently, I tried out FlyWheel at the Plano location and was completely impressed. I was able to choose my instructor and my seat all online! And...the most important part for me, was seeing ahead of time what type of music I would be riding to because nothing is worse than working out and not feeling energized.

FlyWheel Plano
Photo Credit: Leah Frazier
I really enjoyed the indoor cycling studio at FlyWheel because they provide the shoes (all clip-ins) and they incorporate lifting weights for arms during the last 10 or so minutes of the ride (the weights are actually attached to the bike.)
Photo Credit: Leah Frazier / Sign-In via Laptop Computers and if you reserve early, your shoes will be available in a cubby once you arrive.
FlyWheel Plano is now rolling out a community appreciation weekend from June 7-8th to roll out a new pricing schedule, fun partnerships and special classes like the JayZ vs. Beyonce FlyBarre Class to bring in the summer months with a bang.

FlyWheel Plano Summer Special Classes

Individual classes which were originally $25 per class will now be $20 per class if purchased individually and as low as $15 per class if purchased in a package. The first class is always free--and new members can try their first month as an unlimited FlyWheel and FlyBarre member for $99 if purchased from June 7-13th.

FlyWheel Plano Pricing Schedule

So here's what I'm excited about: there's going to be a black light GLOW ride on June 7th at 9:30AM and need I mention again, the JayZ vs. Beyonce FlyBarre class on June 7th at 3:00PM where pulsers can bring their guy for free by emailing an RSVP to plano@flywheelsports.com.

There's more in store at FlyWheel Plano and I'm super pumped. With giveaways and promotions from community partners such as Eatzi's, Vita Coco, Legends Popcorn, DryBar and Blue Mesa Grill--this weekend and this summer is sure to be a blast.

To sign up for your free introductory FlyWheel or FlyBarre class, go online to texas.flywheelsports.com or email plano@flywheelsports.com. FlyWheel Plano is located at W. Parker and the Tollway 5964 W. Parker Road.

*COME FLY WITH ME!  I EAT, THEREFORE I FLY!*

No comments:

Post a Comment