Sunday, July 6, 2014

Summer Fashion Find: Hobo Lexa Crossbody Bag

Summers for me are full of all sorts of outdoors activities. From music and art festivals to outdoor barbecues to pool parties with friends, summers are all about being simple and enjoying some fun in the sun. Since last year, I've been on the hunt for the best crossbody bag to carry all of my essentials as I venture from festival to festival....and I'm so happy to announce that I've found it.

Leah Frazier Dallas Fashion Blogger Hobo Bags Lexa Crossbody Thomas Garza Photography

I was walking on the floor of the Dallas Galleria location of Belk, when I saw the Hobo Lexa crossbody bag. I tried it on and immediately fell in love. It was large enough to hold everything from my cell phone, keys, makeup, etc. and light enough where I could literally carry it around all day with no problems. Available in 6 colors and made of 100% leather--I'm going to be sporting this crossbody bag all summer long.

Leah Frazier Dallas Fashion Blogger Hobo Bags Lexa Crossbody Thomas Garza Photography

Visit the Hobo website today and check out their incredible crossbody bags as well as their other clutches and handbags. 

Leah Frazier Dallas Fashion Blogger Hobo Bags Lexa Crossbody Thomas Garza Photography

                         All photos taken by: Thomas Garza for Thomas Garza Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment