Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fashion Find: Caravelle Watches and Susu Handbags

I always tell my clients that accessories are key to the completion of any outfit--and not to be completely overbearing or overdone either. I have a "rule of three" when it comes to accessories so that I don't over-accessorize and completely ruin a perfectly good outfit. (See my article on Examiner.com here for more info on the rule of three.) It's actually an old styling principle but it still holds true today.

In light of my obsession with accessories, I'm giving you guys a peek into the newest family members for my accessories collection: my rose gold Caravelle New York watch and my turquoise Susu Handbags clutch. My Ellie Kai dress provides the perfect background for these two to easily demonstrate why accessories (but not too much) are the key to truly completing an outfit.

Leah Frazier Dallas Fashion Blogger Beauty4Ashes Susu Handbags Ellie Kai Caravelle New York Watch
Rose Gold Caravelle Watch, Stella and Dot serpent bracelet, Susu Handbags Clutch, Dress by Ellie Kai / Photography By: Thomas Garza Photography
Caravelle New York watches are completely affordable ranging anywhere from $59 to $150. I always get compliments on my Caravelle watch because it exudes luxury and is quality made. Rose gold is completely in right now so I wear this watch pretty often.  Check out their selection of fabulous his and hers watches on their website.

Caravelle Rose Gold Chronograph Watch - $135
My Susu Handbag was a definite surprise for me. This sturdy and durable clutch is as simple as it comes, however I receive many compliments on the clutch because of the material and quality--which makes it pop. It's the perfect addition to any outfit and exhibits a great statement without overpowering the outfit. For more information on Susu Handbags, check them out here! I love their handbags and definitely plan on purchasing more.
Leah Frazier Dallas Fashion Blogger Susu Handbags Beauty4Ashes
Susu Clutch as pictured above but in black / Available on website now for $59
These two babies are my fashion finds for the summer...I'm so excited to see what my finds will be for the fall and winter seasons...hmmmm...you'll just have to keep locked in to see!  Happy shopping! 

1 comment:

  1. I contacted the sellers for my dress, but they had it 2 sizes too big so hearing from all my friends they say you should always order big so i did, and within 3 days the dress was at my front door!

    ReplyDelete