Sunday, July 13, 2014

Karen Walker Shades: Come to Mama

I have a lot of sick obsessions when it comes to fashion but as I mentioned in an earlier blog post, shades are my thing. (See: Throwing Shade: My Top Summer Sunglasses Picks From Sunglass Hut) I spotted and completely went nuts over some Karen Walker Audrey-Hepburn inspired shades in one of my fave boutiques here in town, Nicole Kwon Concept Store in West Village.

Karen Walker Eyewear Sunglasses Nicole Kwon Concept Boutique

Originally, these shades were introduced at a Karen Walker trunk show event sometime last year at the Nicole Kwon boutique and I had something else that evening so even now...months later I'm still kicking myself in the you-know-what for missing that event. As luck would have it, these babies were still sitting in Nicole's boutique and they were the last ones...so I went ahead and copped them.  I just had to have them.

I first wore them with a black business professional outfit, complete with my set of pearls to give off a very Breakfast at Tiffany's Audrey Hepburn glow.

Leah Frazier Dallas Fashion Blogger Beauty4Ashes Karen Walker Eyewear

Then I wore them with my "I woke up like this" tee, just because I was feeling super rockstar and glam that day.


Leah Frazier Dallas Fashion Blogger Beauty4Ashes Karen Walker Eyewear

All in all, these shades are super versatile and take on a life of their own. Just one look at the complete Karen Walker sunglasses collection and you will see why these shades are the complete statement piece. Wanna feel Hollywood? Then explore the world of Karen Walker...looks like my mom did. See pic below...she's completely obsessed. Work it diva!


Beauty4Ashes Dallas Fashion Blogger Karen Walker Eyewear

The Nicole Kwon Concept boutique has several styles of the Karen Walker shades still available so visit the boutique today and get your glam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment