Sunday, January 12, 2014

Natural Hair's Best Friend: A Darn Good Shower Cap

Every naturalista knows that it takes an insane amount of time to twist and lock hair, to bantu twist or to do an intricate protective style...only to step outside or into humidity to have the hair fall or frizz. One of the best things a natural hair girl can do for her hair is to protect it when she showers, whether the hair is still in twists or in a full fro.

I've gone through my fair share of shower caps, some specially ordered and others recommended by some of my fabulous natural hair friends, but I must say...that the shower cap that tops all and is a MUST for a natural hair diva, is from the Dry Bar.

The Best Shower Cap Ever! Photo Credit: TheDryBar.com


I purchased this shower cap for $15.00 at the Dry Bar when I was waiting on my sister-in-law to get her hair done over a month ago.  The inside is lined with terry cloth and it's super thick...and there is NO WAY that water or moisture is getting inside to ruin your hair.

Purchase this shower cap on location at the Dry Bar or online and I promise you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment