Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Moschino Pre-Fall Collection: Worth the Spend or Just a Trend?

Sometimes I take a look at what apparel items are released in the fashion world and just scream "WHY?!" 
All the rage on Instagram right now are the subtle droppings of photos of the Moschino Pre-Fall handbag collection designed by the new creative director, Jeremy Scott.  I'm not going to lie...the handbags are definitely eye-catching, interesting and make for a good editorial; but who else besides the Hollywood elite will actually wear these bags?

Moschino handbags are not exactly the most expensive when it comes to designer handbags but if I'm going to spend $500 - $1,200 on a handbag...then it better be functional, multi-faceted and still in fashion 5-10 years down the road.  That's just my two sense on these new bags that look like jackets.  Very artistic...very creative, but my jacket goes on my back...not my arm.

I'm curious...what are your thoughts on the Moschino Pre-Fall handbag collection?  Is it worth the spend to you or just a trend???




Photo Credit: Jane H. Bishop for Vogue.com

All photos credit to Moschino

3 comments:

  1. The backpack is cute. The red one is kind of hot. They look like 3D cakes though lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find them to look like 3D cakes, too! I really dig the backpack and the red one, though - the rest they could do away with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the quilted leather jacket. I would definitely rock that!

    ReplyDelete