Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Starbucks Tres Chic

My name is Leah....and I'm a coffee addict.  Specifically a Starbucks addict.  I would rather drive my financial advisor crazy by shelling out $100+ to Starbucks a month than to put that towards my credit cards (did I just admit that?). Let's face it...coffee brightens my day...coffee breathes life (literally) into me. I found this on instagram and it is so me.



Anyways, back to Starbucks.  So my friends think I am completely insane when it comes to my Starbucks addiction.  I literally light up like the fourth of July when two things happen...when it's pumpkin spice latte season and when the red holiday Starbucks coffee cups start popping up.  Something about it just makes me giddy.  

Anyways, so life has been so crazy that I didn't realize that Fall was approaching so soon...so I definitely wasn't expecting to see Pumpkin Spice Lattes so soon!  So apparently it's the Pumpkin Spice Latte's 10-year anniversary. (hashtag PSL)  And...in celebration of that, Starbucks has started Pumpkin Spice latte season early...JOY!   AND....the Pumpkin Spice Latte ads from Starbucks are super chic and super fashionable. SCORE!  So high five to Starbucks for bringing me Fall bliss early (Fall technically doesn't start until 9/22/13) AND for making the new ads appeal to the fashionable eye.  


Photo Credit: Starbucks.com

Starbucks just makes the latte look more chic...more fashionable with these new ads.


Check out the #PSL new sleeves!!!!

Ok my ode to Starbucks is done.  Now go out and order a PSL...enjoy enough until the little red holiday cups start popping up. #PureBliss



No comments:

Post a Comment