Sunday, September 15, 2013

My newest obsession: Hardware Clutches by Mel C.

It's high into Dallas fashion season right now and it seems like there are at least 4 or 5 events per week. Every event requires a different outfit and the probability of getting photographed is high.  I'll admit that my collection of clutches are few and I end up recycling between the same 2 or 3 bags.  It's one of those things where I tell myself to buy more clutches for the evening events and I just end up buying more shoes or jewelry. Anyways, I was scrolling through Instagram when one of the bloggers I follow posted a clutch by Mel C.-- From that moment on I was hooked!

Chevron and hot pink mini clutch by Hardware Clutches by Mel C. - $30.00
I purchased this mini clutch several days ago and I can't wait for it to get here.  According to Melissa, the creator of Hardware Clutches, she makes all of her clutches by hand and at times only one of each.  The prices are super affordable and I get extremely happy that I don't have to worry about seeing anyone else in Dallas carrying the same clutch as me.

Browse through her site today...her clutches are incredible!  

xoxo ~ Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment