Friday, July 5, 2013

Fashion and Faith

I am so excited to blog about my new fashion find through Dallas-based company, Socialite Pink.  Socialite Pink's motto is to "Live on Purpose, Give with Style."  Socialite Pink, through its jewelry trunk shows will reinvest a portion of the profits that it makes into helping people through selected charities. I love the idea that my purchases will actually go towards helping someone else.  Isn't this the core of how God wants us to live anyway?  So glad to see and support a company like Socialite Pink..my hope is that as much seed that is sown through this company in helping others, that it will flourish like no other.

~Luke 6:38: "Give, and it will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom.  For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."~

In the picture below, I'm wearing the Charlotte Necklace.  With tax it only cost me $41.00.  The quality is excellent and I'm extremely pleased with this purchase.  The necklace is perfect by itself for a simple look or can also be layered with multiple necklaces.  While others are sporting necklaces such as mine for a fashion statement, I purchased it moreso not to be "in trend", but because it is a testament as to who I am, what and who I represent and how I live my life.  I AM NOT ASHAMED.

~Psalm 34:5: They looked to Him and were radiant, And their faces were not ashamed.~

No comments:

Post a Comment