Monday, July 29, 2013

Fun Festival Styles by Apricot Lane

This summer has literally been the summer for music and art festivals. I have been completely getting more involved in the Dallas scene and with the weather still blazing...I linked up with one of my favorite stores, Apricot Lane, to show you guys some of my favorite festival styles.  I can't wait for my next music festival here in Dallas!


Photo Credit: Thomas Garza Photography, my make-up by Melanie Ann
Me and my good friend, Amber LaFrance, posing in our festival styles by Apricot Lane.  Everything from clothing to accessories to Amber's shoes are at Apricot Lane.  Unfortunately my shoes are from Steve Madden because I wear a size 11...boo! :-( 
Photo Credit: Thomas Garza Photography
Festival Style accessories by Apricot Lane.  I love the leather wrap bracelet!  Close-up on the stretch shorts....STRETCH is always a good thing! LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment