Sunday, July 7, 2013

B.F.F. - Beyonce, Friends and Fellowship

The Queen Bey landed in Dallas yesterday and it feels like a year that my girlfriends and I have been waiting for the biggest concert to hit Dallas for 2013.  Me and my big sis, Marquea, have been anxiously waiting to enter the "bey-hive" and in preparation...it was an all-day affair.  

Beyonce Backdrop before Beyonce hit the stage. Photo Credit: Leah Frazier  Location: American Airlines Center, Dallas
From a pre-Beyonce brunch, to outfit planning to an all-week Beyonce jamfest...we were anxious for "Bey"-day to come.  True Beyonce fans to the fullest!

Old West Cafe Pre-Beyonce Brunch.  Banana Nut Pancake with Peanut Butter Maple Syrup...THE BEST PANCAKE EVER!

The Beyonce Crew outside of Old West Cafe (From left to right: Marquea, Kaeli and me)  My outfit details: sheer hi-lo blouse by Lush available at Nordstrom Rack, mustard jeggings from Express, Gold-Plated bow flats by Vince Camuto
As I look back on the pictures from our Beyonce Experience...I can do nothing but smile.  I shiver at the thought that people miss out on the simple things in life and what can truly bring happiness.  Don't get me wrong...Marquea and I LOVE to be fashionably dressed and freak out if we can't find the perfect handbag, but at the end of the day...cherishing a day with girlfriends, engaging in fellowship and bonding is one of the many blessings of life.  Developing and maintaining the relationships you have with family and friends is one of the purest ways to bring happiness into your life and is essentially at the root of how God has called us to love.

Waiting for the show to start.  Marquea, Dominique and me!  Outfit details: hi-lo sheer blouse by Lush available at Nordstrom Rack, Mona Leah couture pants available at Nordstrom Rack


Horrible Pic, but Mrs. Carter in the flesh singing Irreplaceable



No comments:

Post a Comment