Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Going GaGa Over Gap's New Lived In Collection

So Vogue graciously sent me one of the new t-shirts from the Gap's new "Lived In" collection along with a gift card to buy a pair of Gap jeans and asked me to style it.  First off--can I just say...that I know it's just a t-shirt but really...it's one of my favorite tees.



I'm wearing a pink "lived in" pocket tee. It is super comfortable, long...and I love that it is super light...which allows your skin to breathe.  This is perfect for the spring and summer and also in the cooler seasons for layering.  I am in love with this tee and headed to the nearest Gap to buy several more colors.



Let's talk jeans.  I picked out the Gap "always skinny skimmer" jeans.  Since I'm tall I rolled the ends for a more casual look. They have the extra stretch...because I have a little something-something in the back AND I feel as though they do slim down my thighs.  They are super comfortable and I don't have to jump or wiggle in them when I'm putting them on in the morning. (Ladies...you know what I'm talking about)



Top this look off with my newest pair of sandals from Shoedazzle and I'm off for a walk in Highland Park Dallas, stylishly and comfortably. By the way, "city sandals", are the newest thing in shoe trends right now.  They're called city sandals because the heel is chunkier and you're supposed to be able to walk around the city all day in them.  Ummm...don't know about all of that, but the sandals are super cute!



ALL PHOTOS BY NONE OTHER THAN THOMAS GARZA FOR 

No comments:

Post a Comment